Farrah C. Ramdayal is an Attorney and partner at Schock Solaiman Ramdayal, PLLC. SSR Law Office focuses on Estate Planning, Wealth Preservation, Trust Administration, Probate and complex Medicaid and Veterans Benefits planning.
Ms. Ramdayal is a member of the Macomb County Probate Bar Association, the Macomb County Bar Association, and is a Macomb County Bar Foundation, Trustee. She is a certified Wayne County Mediator and member of the Taxation Section of the State Bar of Michigan.
Ms. Ramdayal sits on the Board of Directions for the Women Lawyers Association in Macomb County and was recently elected to the Secretary position. She also sits on the Planned Giving Advisory Council Board for The Church of Christ Care Center, a non-profit Organization. As well, she was recently appointed to a seat on the District D. Committee for Character and Fitness for the State of Michigan.
Ms. Ramdayal was a recipient of the 2015 Corp Magazine Most Valuable Millennial Award and also received the Corp Magazine Overall Winner in Michigan that year.
Ms. Ramdayal has conducted several legal-education seminars throughout the state of Michigan and has appeared as a special guest speaker at Baker College several times.
Ms. Ramdayal is originally from Toronto, Canada and earned her Bachelors of Arts Degree at the University of Toronto, she went on to receive her Law Clerks of Ontario Certificate from Humber College Institute and then moved to Michigan where she attended the University of Detroit Mercy, School of Law where she received her law degree.
Ms. Ramdayal enjoys golfing, traveling and spending her time with family.
Practice Areas for Farrah Ramdayal:
- Elder Law
- Medicaid/Nursing Home Planning
- Estate Planning
- Wills and Trusts
- Power of Attorney
- Designation of Patient Advocate
- Decedent Estates
- Probate Litigation
- Veterans Benefits
- University of Toronto, St. George Campus, B.A.
- Humber College Institute, Law Clerk Certificate
- University of Detroit Mercy, J.D.
Admitted to Practice:
- Michigan 2009
- The State Bar of Michigan
- Macomb County Bar Association
- Macomb County Probate Bar Section
- State Bar of Michigan, Probate Bar Section
- State Bar of Michigan, Disability Section
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- Mediator in Wayne County
- Holds a certificate of completion in the areas of probate and estate planning issued by the Institute of Continuing Legal Education and the Probate and Estate Planning Section of the State Bar Of Michigan