Prior to founding Schock Solaiman Ramdayal, PLLC, in 2013 Erin Solaiman (Erin Randall) earned her Bachelor of Arts from Michigan State University and her Juris Doctor cum laude from Thomas M. Cooley Law School. As a law student, Erin Solaiman was chosen to work with the Family Law Assistance Program where she represented low-income people with family issues such as divorce, custody, parenting time, paternity, child support, guardianship and domestic personal protection orders.
After obtaining her license to practice law, the focus of Erin’s career has been on elder law and estate planning. For the past several years, she has been representing individuals and families while guiding them through some of the most difficult times of their lives. Erin Solaiman’s unique educational and professional experiences will enable her to formulate an effective and efficient solution to your estate planning and elder law needs. Her knowledgeable and compassionate approach provides her clients with assurance that they will receive the personal attention and respect they deserve.
On a more personal level, Erin and her husband, Claudio, just welcomed their first child, Vincent, into the world. They enjoy spending time together on the water as a family, which also includes their very special 4 year old dog named Vera.
Practice Areas for Erin Solaiman:
- Elder Law
- Medicaid Planning
- Nursing Home Planning
- Estate Planning
- Wills and Trusts
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Power of Attorney
- Designation of Patient Advocate
- Decedent Estates
- Probate Litigation
- Veterans Benefits
- Family Law
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D., 2009
- Michigan State University, B.A.
Admitted to Practice:
- State of Michigan – 2009
- State Bar of Michigan
- Macomb County Bar Association
- Macomb County Probate Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan, Probate Bar Section
- State Bar of Michigan, Elder Rights and Disability Section
Awards and Certifications:
Department of Veteran Affairs
2016 and 2017 Michigan Rising Star
- Holds a certificate of completion in the areas of probate and estate planning issued by the Institute of Continuing Legal Education and the Probate and Estate Planning Section of the State Bar Of Michigan.