Erin R. Solaiman (Erin Randall) is a senior partner at Schock Solaiman Ramdayal, PLLC, with more than 9 years of experience in elder law, estate planning, probate, trust administration, and Veteran’s benefits.
Prior to founding Schock Solaiman Ramdayal, PLLC, Erin R. Solaiman earned her Bachelor of Arts from Michigan State University and her Juris Doctor cum laude from Thomas M. Cooley Law School. As a law student, Ms. Solaiman was chosen to work with the Family Law Assistance Program where she represented low-income people with issues such as divorce, custody, parenting time, paternity, child support, guardianship and domestic personal protection orders.
Toward the end of law school, the focus of Erin’s career shifted to elder law and estate planning. For the past several years, she has been representing individuals and families while guiding them through some of the most difficult times of their lives. Erin’s unique educational and professional experiences will enable her to formulate an effective and efficient solution to your estate planning and elder law needs. Her knowledgeable and compassionate approach provides her clients with assurance that they will receive the personal attention and respect they deserve.
On a more personal level, Erin and her husband, Claudio, have two small children. During the summer months, they enjoy spending time together boating on Lake St. Clair as a family, which also includes their two dogs Vera and Molly.
Practice Areas for Erin Solaiman:
- Elder Law
- Medicaid Planning/Nursing Home Planning
- Estate Planning including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, patient advocates
- Decedent Estates
- Special Needs Planning
- Veterans Benefits
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D., 2009
- Michigan State University, B.A.
Admitted to Practice:
- State of Michigan – 2009
- State Bar of Michigan
- Macomb County Bar Association
- Macomb County Probate Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan, Probate Bar Section
- State Bar of Michigan, Elder Rights and Disability Section
- Selected in 2016, 2017, and 2018 by Michigan Super Lawyers magazine as one of the top attorneys in Michigan. Only 2.5% of attorneys in Michigan are named.
Awards and Certifications:
- Department of Veteran Affairs Accredited Attorney for the preparation, presentation and prosecution of claims.
- Holds a Certificate of Completion in the areas of probate and estate planning issued by the Institute of Continuing Legal Education and the Probate Estate Planning Section of the State Bar of Michigan.